Mr.Rathore has been promoted from his position, as the consultant to Director at Wedding Association of India, Delhi. He is heading a Jaipur based Entertainment Company “Happy Globe” which was also the management consultant to “Wedding Association of India” since 2017. As the Director, his new roles to bring revolution in the Indian wedding market will bring major changes in the policies and collaborations.
Wedding Association of India is an association of destination wedding planners, event planners and travel agents with a network across India that address the needs of the networks in all regions.
Mr.Rathore said, “The president of each region selects planners to participate who have met the criteria of trusted and preferred vendors creating a turnkey option that allows the member to expand her revenue base and product line as well as network and reach.” The major collaborations will be managed by our Team leaders Atishrey Sharma and Akshay Chelawat. We are moving our head office to Jaipur as Rajasthan host the biggest destination weddings of India and also the management team of Happy Globe is based in Pinkcity.
Speaking on his new role, Rathore said, “I am looking forward to this responsibility with Wedding Market. We have a huge possibility to make a mark across the world because of the tremendous untapped potential of India to host biggest destination weddings and guest. The Association and it’s strong brand recognition represents a compelling opportunity, both globally and in the Indian market. Having spent most of my career in the marketing sector, I believe strongly in the value proposition of the model and its relevance in emerging economies. I look forward to working with the team to introduce futuristic opportunities.
Co-advertising and representation at conventions around the world are also possible. The objective is to select and train destination wedding planners who can maintain residency with colleagues around the world.
The Association aims to realize, with targeted and strategic actions, on the single territories and at the world level:
- Promote the development and recognition of the category of professionals in the wedding & event planning sector;
- Promote international destination wedding & event tourism also with participation in fairs;
- To form, if necessary, the associates and to promote their education in collaboration with organizations, private companies, national and international representations;
- Promote the professional development of members also with events, debates, trade fairs, national and international conferences, initiatives on the Internet and on the media, agreements with other associations and organizations;
- Represent the category of wedding & event planners in relations with institutions;
- Promote exchanges of information among members through annual Conference, meetings and coordination actions;
- Support, promote, organize and manage media and specific publishing activities for the wedding and events sector;